This is an exciting week for Diss Community Farm, VegShare Members will be able to come and collect their first share of the harvest on Thursday 9th June. We have found a temporary, free collection point for the next three or four weeks, in a friends double garage.
THURSDAYS 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
21 Carmel – Stanley Road – Diss
(Nr Roman Catholic Church)
The first vegshare will contain some spinach, and lettuce and probably kale. At thecollection point there will be a list of what makes up each weeks share, you will be asked to weigh out/count out your own produce and pack it into your own bag.
Please bring your own bag!
- Some members have paid for 11 wks or 22 wks in advance, we will be happy to accept advanced payment from other members on Thursday, bring your cheque book! 🙂
- We will also have standing order forms so people can set up monthly payments.
- We would prefer advance payments or standing orders, however if you are unable to do this then we are happy to accept payment on a weekly basis when you collect your veg.
- All vegshare members have made a commitment to the project and therefore we will be expecting full payment for the weekly veg shares even if you are not able to collect it. If you are unable to collect your share (ie you are on holiday) you can arrange for someone else to have your veg share (in this case please make sure you decide who is paying for it), or you might decide not to have the share – inboth cases you must let Penelope Lister know by noon on Wednesday of that week—preferably by email.
- Penelope Lister email@example.com
- Tel: 01379 742524 (Mob. 0781 6378875)
If you need to drive you can park in front of the house, but please be sure not to block in neighbours car (21a Stanley Rd), we hope to make an arrangement with Catholic Church to use their car park if space is tight.
A Big thank you to Rachel and Jamie for helping us out by letting us use their garage.
If you are free at all to help with the harvest of the weekly shares on a Thursday morning from about 9.30 a.m. then let Ange know, email: firstname.lastname@example.org We could really use extra pairs of hands for harvest on a regular basis.