Two weeks on.

A busy time.

Another row of beetroot was sown for a succession crop.

Cauliflower and broccoli seedlings were planted and covered with the new enviromesh, although when cutting it, we discovered we had been supplied with a shorter length than that ordered, so adjustments had to be made.

Amongst other jobs, we finished erecting the bean pole canes (aided by a little helper), so the remaining climbing beans could be planted and then, as with the majority of the crops, protected from rabbit nibbling.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s